Friday, March 29, 2013

weekly wrap-up: cooking shows


I WATCHED
Cooking shows have taken over my life this week. If I didn’t have anything to watch, I’d search for a cooking show. If I had a spare minute, I was searching for a cooking show. I’ve become obsessed. I’m really enjoying Food Network’s Worst Cook in America. Actually, I’d love to nominate one of my closest friends. Girl can burn some toast. You can test out the recipes yourself, which is exactly what I'll be doing this weekend: Season 4 Recipes.

I DISCOVERED 
Yogurt covered pretzels are delicious! Who knew?

I MADE
My new blog! Now, to just get it going.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND:

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I have a guilty pleasure in watching cooking shows too!
    Can't wait to see your new blog!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. How are you ?
    Well I'd like to invite you to meet my blog "be-youtifull.com" and my online store" www.shillcat.com. I hope you can joy them and if you want follow me, share my posts. I saw you blog an I loved , its so informative and fashion. I Loved, loved loved...I hope we will be able to work together in the future on collaborations! Thx
    Have a great weekend!

    Lana Cosant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Cant wait to read some more!
    Would you mind checking mine out?

    http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is amazing! Definitely something I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is auch a wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete