Monday, April 8, 2013

oh the places i'd go


There are so many places that I'd love to visit, rather, need to visit in my lifetime. It's hard for me to believe that there could be so many amazing locations, when you're spending every day in a place you're used to. It almost doesn't seem real. I still can't believe that I've been to the U.K., Ireland, and France.

Though I'm always adding to my list, these have always been my top choices:

  • Australia
    If I found a man there, I highly doubt I'd ever come back.
  • Greece
    The scenery wouldn't be anything less than breathtaking.
  • Napa Valley, Cali
    Has been on my list ever since The Parent Trap remake.
  • Vancouver, BC
    When I saw the winter olympic coverage, I knew I needed to get there.
  • Ukraine
    It's where my family comes from, my grandma would be so proud.
  • Hawaii
    I've always wanted to visit Pearl Harbor.

Where are some of your favorite places to visit? 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, so many places to go! Right now, I'm hooked on going to Germany, but that's just because my Soldier Boy is stationed there... well... he's deployed now, but when he's not deployed, he's in Germany and since I was finishing my master's, I was stuck in the states! We love Prague, and Luxembourg, and London, and Vienna... (we're travel-holics!)! Can't wait until he gets back from deployment so we can tackle the rest of Europe. I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete