definitely the picture that came with the recipe
I love a good dip recipe so I made this one for a party this past weekend. It was delicious. However, I had to make some accommodations for the gluten-free crowd, which turned the topping into a disastery, buttery mess. I successfully scraped it off, and no one seemed to mind.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 6-8 slices of bacon, diced and cooked crispy
- 2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, soft (i used a 16oz of whipped cream cheese)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4-6 jalapeno's, chopped and deseeded
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup of crushed crackers (this is key)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir well. (or if you prefer to get fewer dishes dirty, mix everything in the baking dish)
- Transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Combine the topping ingredients (you definitely need to combine first!) and sprinkle all over the top of the dip.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Everyone was asking for the recipe, so I thought it would be a great one to share! Yum!