Friday, April 5, 2013

weekly wrap-up: all about the work


This past week was all work, and then some. My desk was, and still is, covered in clusters of papers. I came home exhausted each day, and had little time to blog.

I ORGANIZED
This week I got the bright idea to rearrange my entire room in one evening. You know how you get those big ideas, and just can't let them go until you've started it. Then about halfway through you curse yourself for attempting that big of an idea. That pretty much sums up my bedroom re-do on Tuesday, which then led to...

I DISCOVERED
Burt's Bees Muscle Mend is the best thing to put on your sore, achy body parts. It instantly takes the pain away, and leaves you with a tingling, soothing feeling. It's good stuff!

I READ
I've been finding a ton of new blogs to read, and I love that! It's been fun meeting new people, and getting to know them through their posts. Which blogs are some of your favorites?

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have a tonne of blogs which I looove on my blog roll, free free to check them out :)!

    Have a lovely weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote at the end of your post!! Also, in addition to muscle mend I find that a couple glasses of wine will do wonders for your muscles ;) - it sounds like you earned it this week. Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete