Friday, April 26, 2013

weekly wrap-up: hockey & heels



This week seemed to fly by:

ENJOYED
The Hockey & Heels event the Buffalo Sabres held on Monday. It's an evening for the female fans to get together, enjoy happy hour (open bar!), and a game. It also includes a VIP rope line experience where you can see the players coming out of the locker room to take the ice. As a huge hockey fan, this was perfect for me. A lot of the guys gave us fist bumps as we lined up to cheer them on.

READ
About the crazed sorority girl who wrote a nasty email to her sisters. It blew my mind that this girl could be that delusional and deranged. But, then I had to laugh at Funny or Die's spoof with Michael Shannon's reading of the email. It is hilarious!

WATCHED
The backdoor pilot for The Originals on last night's Vampire Diaries. I used to really enjoy TVD, not so much as of late. I wasn't really interested in this originals spin-off idea, and after watching the episode, I'm definitely no longer interested. As not to spoil anything: that twist?! I had to laugh out loud at the ridiculousness of it all. If you watch TVD, what were your thoughts?

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a big hockey fan, but that sounds like such an awesome experience! And open bar? Can't go wrong!

    Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Shannon's video cracked me up! I feel bad for that girl, but she deserves whatever is coming to her. That email is going to stick around and haunt her for years.. every professor, all the grad schools, jobs.. they'll all see it probably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that letter... is blowing me away... whoaaaa nelly!!!

    and hockey? i want to go! sounds like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. See my post for details and I've also linked your blog from my post.

    http://www.emilys-elixir.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Emily x

    www.emilys-elixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote ;-) and I really want to start watching Vampire Diaries it sounds good, Hope your having a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog!


    When you get a chance, stop over my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    Naked 2 Palette Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hockey! And yeah, females be cray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vampire diaries! I remmeber when I first stumbled upon the book by chance and the rest is history! Cute layout design

    All in a Soiree
    Be sure to Like All in a Soiree on Facebook
    Sparkles of everything design and events!

    https://www.facebook.com/AllInASoiree?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete