Friday, April 19, 2013

weekly wrap-up: kitten cam


While I'm still feeling emotional about the events this week, I think it's best to focus on other, more lighthearted, things:

I WATCHED
The Cosmo Fosters Kitten Cam. I've been obsessed with watching these four kittens grow up on the live camera. They are absolutely adorable. The litter was born on valentine's day, after their mom was found abandoned. Today, is their last day on the camera before they are adopted tomorrow. Since I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment, watching these four gives me some much needed kitten exposure. My favorite is the little ginger, Yuri.

I ATE
BLTs all week long. I used Jenni-O Turkey Bacon which has practically no fat, no drippings, and still tastes great. Whenever I get a craving for something, I eat it constantly.

I SAW
More signs of spring here in western new york. We had 60 and 70 degree weather this week, only to have it all go to waste on the start of the weekend. We are planning a birthday party for my roommate tomorrow, and the high is only going to be 39!

INSPIRATION FOR THE WEEKEND


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. The kittens are so cute!! I love cats but my boyfriend is allergic, so we can't get one. :(

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the kittens are adorable! And I'm glad New York is getting warmer. I visited recently and it was freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLTs - best sandwich ever! I could seriously eat bacon on anything. I need to give turkey bacon a try - I've always been kind of afraid of it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A kitten cam?! Oh my gosh. My life is now changed forever. Haha!

    ReplyDelete