Friday, April 12, 2013

weekly wrap-up: new things


I wish I could bottle up that feeling you get when you buy something new, and use it on all of my old things. Then maybe I wouldn't have so much unused stuff lying around. 

I WATCHED
I've had this video on replay since it aired on Nashville last week. I already loved the song, and now love it even more with Lennon & Maisy covering it. These girls probably have more talent than the entire cast combined. They are amazing. The cover is available on itunes.



I SHARED
BuzzFeed's Life in Your Early 20's vs Life in Your Late 20's. It perfectly sums up what I've been living the past few years!

IT RAINED
all week long.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND



Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Lennon & Maisy.. the first song of theirs I heard was "Call Your Girlfriend". I found it on Pinterest. They are perfect. I want to adopt them. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! I've given you a Liebster Award! You can read about it on my blog here. :)
    http://desertwillowlaneblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this inspirations quote, and oh how true it is! Hope you had a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is adorable!! Those little girls are crazy talented.

    ReplyDelete