Tuesday, May 14, 2013

healthy habits: workout playlist


I'm the type of person who needs to do something fun while 'working out'. I enjoyed zumba, but didn't like dancing in front of so many people. Go figure since I danced for nine years as a child. Now, I mostly stick to busting a move around my apartment to get a bit of a workout in.

I focus on my stomach and arms by doing a lot of crunching, punching, and yes, thrusting. I like to watch my movements in the mirror to see which muscles are being worked. Again, why I do this alone in my house, and why the above picture is not of me haha.

Here are some songs on my current workout playlist:

  • I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
    Britney always works.

  • Neon Lights - Natasha Bedingfield
    Her music makes me happy.

  • Hello - Karmin
    Has a good beat to punch to.

  • Anything Florence + the Machine
    If I'm feeling in a lyrical/ballet mood.

  • Ignition Remix: Pandora Station
    This station takes me back. Ain't nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

What are some of your favorites to work out to?

No comments:

Post a Comment