Wednesday, May 1, 2013

may flowers


I feel like I say this every month, but can you believe it is May already? The end of the college year is always hectic. But, it is all worth it because of Commencement. Now that I am no longer a student, I get to help work the graduation ceremony. I actually tear up a bit when I hear the graduation march, and watch the student procession. I graduated in '07 and '09, and it always takes me back when I hear that song.

As for the rest of the month, I'm simply looking forward to relaxing in the nice weather, and updating my spring/summer work attire.

What are you most excited about for the month of May?

Sidenote: My surgery went well yesterday, the entire procedure took only five minutes! Though,I was a bit shaky afterwards, and had to sit there for a while.  Thank you for all of your comments. It is really comforting knowing that so many others have gone through a similar process!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear it went well. It only took five minutes? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on graduating! there's no feeling quite like it. and may is one of my very favorite months. glad your surgery went well!

    adventure-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete