Wednesday, May 29, 2013

my life: the abc edition


A. Age – 27, it hurts just typing it

B. Bed size – I’m ashamed to say, it's still that twin size from college

C. Chore that you hate – Dusting, does it ever really collect the dust, really?

D. Dogs – Every single dog I have ever encountered has stepped on my feet

E. Essential start to your day – Contact lenses

F. Favorite color – Orange has become my new obsession

G. Gold or silver – Mostly gold, though I'm allergic to real gold

H. Height – 5'10

I. Instruments you play – I taught myself how to play Louie, Louie on the recorder back in the 4th grade…that's about the extent of my musical abilities

J. Job title – Graduate Admissions Assistant, I just recently got business cards woo

K. Kids – They seem to like me, but I'm not ready for them

L. Live – I'm from a suburb of Buffalo, NY, I love my city, and tend to get a bit feisty when someone mentions snow or chicken wings...buffalove

M. Mother’s name – Charmaine

N. Nicknames – Laur, Lo

O. Overnight hospital stays – Luckily, never

P. Pet peeves – People who stare, people who can't read a clear set of directions that I made, rudeness, teenyboppers, and that beiber character

Q. Quote from a movie – “Stand tall, fly straight, USA all the way!”

R. Right or left handed – Mostly righty though I eat and shoot pool lefty

S. Siblings – none, just me!

T. Time it takes you to get ready – for the work week: a half hour

U. Underwear – Nowadays, anything that is comfortable

V. Vegetable you hate – shrooms

W. What makes you run late – hitting the snooze button four additional times

X. X-rays you've had – mouth (years of braces) and neck (roll-over car accident)

Y. Yummy food you make – chicken chimichangas, homemade pizza, and stuffed pepper dip!

Z. Zoo animal – I like elephants


What about you??

7 comments:

  1. Contacts are essential for me too! Your job title sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea, love this! And I enjoyed reading about you! I agree, your job sounds neat! I tried to get a position similar to that when I was first applying, but none were available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! and man you are tall! i wish i was taller! haha teenyboppers can be the worst. excited to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an only too. Now I am going to have to try this on my blog. Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I'm an only child too, and also tall! Us tall girls gotta stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO jealous of your height! I guess it is good that I am a shrimp though since my husband isn't that tall. :) I agree with you on the elephants! I keep asking my hubby if we can get one for a pet, but he just ignores me! LOL.

    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I'm turning 27 this summer too and I still feel like I'm 22. Where do the years go?

    ReplyDelete