Friday, May 17, 2013

weekly wrap-up: endings


With finals week coming to an end, so does the conclusion of the academic year...

WATCHED
Along with all of the finales airing on tv this week, I started watching Veronica Mars because for some odd reason I never watched the show when it was on air. I managed to finish the entire first season in about five days. It was that good! Also, a big whoa to The Vampire Diaries and Grey's Anatomy finales!

SHARED
Buzzfeed's 43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old. It is both amusing and disheartening at the same time haha. I remember these things like it was yesterday. I'm very glad that I grew up in the period I did. I don't think I'd make it through as a middle schooler nowadays.

REMINISCED
About my college days this week. I said it before, but I always get this way at the end of a school year, what with the students graduating and saying their goodbyes. I like to reflect on the amazing experience I had in college. Looking at old photos and videos usually leaves me in a somber mood, but also thankful that I have such great memories.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the college days...I don't know if you watch the Office or not, but one of the characters said something like if only we knew what the "good old days" were when we were actually living in them...or something like that, but your post made me think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. veronica mars was such a good show! i love kristen bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I'm doing this round of the Excessory Exchange giveaway and am just checking out your blog for the first time. It's super cute, and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete