Tuesday, May 28, 2013

what to do on rainy days


When the day is dark and rainy, my mood completely changes, as I'm sure it does for most people. I'm instantly tired, despite a good night's sleep, and usually resort to moping around work until the day is over. I'm more productive in my leisure activities on dreary days. I like to…
  • Light candles or turn on my warmer 
  • Curl up on my bed with a sherpa blanket 
  • Catch up with tv shows on my laptop 
  • Online shopping/pinterest 
  • Find a book to read, suggestions for good books are welcome! 
  • Take a nap 

Thrilling stuff, I tell ya.


What do you like to do on rainy days?

2 comments:

  1. I like the candle idea! I like curling up in bed too, on rainy days. Or having friends over to play board/video games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are things I want to be doing right now instead of sitting at my desk. And it's bright and sunny out. Rainy days/evenings are also one of the few times I like to go to the movies!

    ReplyDelete