Tuesday, June 4, 2013

london calling...guest bloggers?


I can't believe that a month from now I'll be in one of my favorite cities, London. I went about five years ago for a study abroad trip, and have wanted to go back ever since.

I'll be away for a little over two weeks, and while I'm hoping to have some posts generated ahead of time, I'm also hoping that some of you would consider guest posting here. I tried to look up the proper protocol for asking for guest bloggers, but that didn't seem to help. So, this is what I have for you...

What I can give.

  • My many, many thanks.
  • A spot for your button on this blog.
  • If you need a favor/guest blogger in the future.
  • A postcard?
  • Eternal friendship? haha too much?

After you've pondered that enthralling list, and you're still interested, feel free to send me an email or leave a comment below! I'll get back to you with more details. Thank you!!

Have you been to London, if so what was your favorite place to visit/thing to do?



3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to be a guest blogger and I have some great suggestions on London attractions, shoot me an email!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    kelly@sparklesandshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a guest blogger, but I'm a newbie and should probably get on making a button - would still love to though if you'll have me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came home from London last week! I think my favorite thing we did the whole trip was visiting the Warner Brother's Harry Potter Studio since we're big HP fans lol. Gotta have fish and chips too

    ReplyDelete