Tuesday, June 11, 2013

tech talk: youtubers


Youtube can be a wonderful thing. A place to discover new things, laugh at jokes, or watch cat videos all day long (they suck you in!). I've learned great things from youtubers, here are some of my favorites.

CATEGORY: BEAUTY
Makeup By Alli


I enjoy her videos because she's about my age, so I'm not learning how to do makeup from a 12 year old. It's like listening to one of my friends giving beauty advice. Plus, I love her style.

CATEGORY: FUNNY


I enjoy her videos because she's really funny and has a sense of humor like mine. Grace does a video every week day, each with a different theme. Her theme songs may just get stuck in your head.

CATEGORY: COOKING? (sort of)


I enjoy her videos because you learn drink recipes while listening to funny jokes. Mamrie makes a drink for whomever she thinks is most deserving that week. She puts in as many puns as humanely possible while trying not to crack up the whole time. I find myself laughing the hardest when you can hear Daily Grace laughing in the background.

CATEGORY: WILLAM


Willam gets her own category, well, because I have no idea how to categorize these videos. My friend recently introduced me to RuPaul's Drag Race, and I'm now hooked. Willam is my favorite contestant from the three seasons I've watched. She's hysterical, especially in the beatdown segments (Grace and Mamrie were each featured in an episode). Fair warning, these videos can be pretty vulgar. 

Who are your favorite youtubers?

1 comment:

  1. I looooove Jenna marbles but I will have to check out the daily grace!!

    ReplyDelete