Wednesday, June 26, 2013

the little things: work communication


Sometimes, we just need a venting session...

Now, I'm not the person who constantly complains or talks about work, but things around here lately have me fuming. What is it about the way some office things are handled that makes me want to scream at my desk?

My office is 'relocating', not by choice, to another area, which means we are losing 75% of our space. I was told about this move when 80 boxes were delivered to my office. No one has any idea when/how/why this is happening, but apparently it's sometime in the next couple of days.

I've only ever worked in an office, but this lack of communication is completely new to me. Do you suffer from this as well? I'm sure I can't be alone in venting work communication frustrations. But, hey, aren't we just low people on the totem pole, trying to work our way up. At least there is a job here, right? Perspective?

Feel free to vent with me!

Last month's little things.

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh don't even get me started about work communication. How many times one boss tells me to do one thing and another boss tells me to do another... where I work we have way too many "bosses" and no one really in charge

    ReplyDelete