Friday, June 7, 2013

weekly wrap-up: doc's orders


What a slow, rainy week...

DISCOVERED
A trip to the doctor's office ended with me needing nose spray and exercise. Apparently, I'm allergic to whatever is going on outside. So allergic in fact, that I need to stick flonaise up my nose while pulling my cheek out to make sure it gets up in there. Yes, the doctor showed me how to do it on his face, told me to do it, and when I couldn't, he pulled my face for me. He also told me I should exercise. Well, ok then.

WATCHED
Oh, Des and your crop of strange suitors. This was probably the most uncomfortable I've been while watching a bachelorette season. Soulja boy? Rapping? Music Video? ABC sure likes to torture us, but they get the last laugh since we. are. still. watching.


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I missed the first episodes of the bachelorette, although I caught glimpses of the road trip rae and some guy drama. I liked Des on the bachelor last season, but not so sure she's exciting enough for an epic season...although I'll still be watching like u said :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ick my allergies are the worst! and omg the bachelorette, so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. allergies are the worst. i hate them! and I will be catching up on the bachelorette tonight!
    Lindsey
    www.lifeoncountryside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rap video was the worst. thing. EVER!!! Haha! Thank ABC for the somewhat entertainment!

    ReplyDelete