Friday, June 14, 2013

weekly wrap-up: reality tv


It seems like each week now I'm featuring The Bachelorette in my wrap-up, well, because it's just too ridiculous not to mention haha.

CRINGED
Des' guys. Oh, Brandon... He started off as one of the only ones to catch my eye, but then he unleashed his craziness. He told Des he was in love with her in episode three. The look on her face was priceless, as well as when he leaned in to tell her a 'secret' only to kiss her awkwardly instead. And yet I still can't look away!

WATCHED
I've been loving MasterChef this week. You may know that I have a tiny obsession with cooking competition shows. I'm juggling this, Food Network Star, and Hell's Kitchen. I can't stop! I'm also not ashamed to say that I watch, and love, Teen Wolf. Yes, the show about werewolves on MTV. But, it's so good! Pretty Little Liars also premiered this week. As usual, I'm still confused and seriously questioning the girls' fashion sense. If you watch PLL, you have to read Helene's hilarious PLL Drinking Game post!

ATE
All week I've been eating romaine lettuce wraps, and they're delicious. I'm loving the alternative to a wheat wrap or pita. My body simply feels better, plus you can add just about anything to it. My go-to is chopped up avocado. Yum!

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. ok, i was SO Confused by PLL too, and left with MORE questions!

    i LOVE hell's kitchen. im SO happy Zack is finally gone. who do you think will win? i'm hoping that janel and jon make it to the final!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Friend! I am a new follower of yours from the Let's Be Friends blog hop! Following you on GFC! :)

    Thanks for linking up! Can't wait to read more from you:). Those wraps sound amazing.

    Follow back if you can so we can keep in touch!

    Tiffany
    http://www.thedwellingtree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I found your blog through the link up! I am excited to follow your blog and get to know you better! You should check out my blog at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/

    :) xo Jess


    ps- loved the mention of the bachelorette in this post, this season is too good! haha I was dying on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you via the blog hop! love you blog! xx A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on the blog hop!

    I also watched The Bachelorette this week and had to cover my head with a pillow whenever Brandon started to talk. Turn down the intensity dude! haha

    Have a great weekend!
    -Samantha
    substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm your newest follower. Such a sweet and encouraging blog, I am glad I came across your site! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Bachelorette...why can't I stop watching?! Haha. Poor Brandon. I couldn't believe how awkward that scene was where he trick kissed her. Oh geez! And I'm obsessed with Master Chef too. LOVE IT!!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that qoute. I'm late but I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a new follower through bloglovin. I hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete