Friday, June 21, 2013

weekly wrap-up: summer has arrived


It's the official first day of summer, and I couldn't be more excited!

ATTENDED
A food truck rodeo, which was heaven for me. I had an amazing BLT on a buttermilk cheddar biscuit. YUM! My friend's husband snapped the above pic, where their son decided to rest his head on me as we posed. We didn't notice until we saw the picture, then started laughing uncontrollably, which scared him haha.

WATCHED
The usual shows this week. Bachelorette is still crazy, with even more crazy in store for the next few episodes, right reasons? Teen Wolf is fantastic, seriously I know it's on MTV, but it's really good! And Pretty Little Liars is still confusing as ever, but heyy to the new karate instructor? True Blood also premiered, ugh, Billith??

READ
Facebook continues to try and dominate the world by introducing videos on Instagram, a.k.a. let's rip off Vine because Twitter can't have nice things. I'm starting to dislike Facebook with a passion. In other news, there's a new baby out there named North West. And that's that.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I've never liked Kim. Or Kayne. But now I dislike them even more. That poor child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your summer its so cold here at the moment! Oh North West there are just no words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a food truck rodeo sounds like the best idea ever. love that you're a fellow PLL fan! such a crazy show!

    ReplyDelete