Friday, July 12, 2013

london wrap-up: week one


It's been an interesting and exciting first week here in Bloomsbury. Somehow the weather has been absolutely amazing each day. When I left New York it had been raining all day long, and here it's been nothing but sunshine. 

I've had my bulmers and carlsberg pints, and of course fish and chips. Since I'm here with a group from my college, the students have class all morning while I'm free to do whatever I like. I spend my time in the park across from the hall we are staying at.


It's very calm and lovely here, which makes for the vacation I desperately needed. Tomorrow, we'll be seeing Stonehenge at sunrise.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The place looks so serene and pretty :)
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish & chips. What I wouldn't do for some of those right now. And Stonehenge at sunrise sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete