Friday, August 9, 2013

feel good friday: good samaritans


What better way to start off the weekend than reading some feel good stories. This morning, I found an article on yahoo, and have been immersed in it for hours now:

Good Samaritan Pays Stranger's Baggage Fee at Airport

The best part about this article is the comments section. People have been sharing their pay it forward stories, and let me tell you, tissues may come in handy. Stories of generosity, good fortune, and goodness are told throughout. You can't help but smile after reading this. 



INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Found your blog off the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop & I'm glad I did! Great post :) Don't mind me as I creep, I mean, browse the rest of your content :)

    - Fal @ FalFindsHappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this this morning too and almost cried! Inspired to pay it forward this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read an article about someone who spent $500 at a coffee shop and said that it should pay for the next people that come in to get coffee. So sweet! I love stories like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is lovely! And I nearly died when I scrolled down and saw the youtube clip from Just Friends. LOVE that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Cannot read those stories at work - cue tears. Makes me want to go buy someone's coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! That made my day a whole lot better :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete