Friday, August 16, 2013

feel good friday: kittens


The kitten cam has become quite an obsession with myself and my co-worker. If we're having a bad day at work, we put up the cam, and everything starts to feel good again.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the beginning stages of crazy, cat lady.

THE KITTEN CAM

This new crop of kittens are called the Looney Tune Fosters. John, the foster dad, takes in abandoned mamas, and helps the newborn kittens. If you've read my blog before, I've already posted about two previous foster groups. John helps them all find homes, even the mamas. Thousands of people watch the cam daily. And even more post in the facebook pages, some adopted kittens even have their own pages.

Facebook - The Critter Room

It's cuteness overload for sure, and always makes for a better day...


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh this kitten cam made my day! I want to hug them all! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animals are so amazing, they can turn any day around! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only post I've read so far and I'm already fairly certain we are twins separated at birth. I LOVE me some kitteh cuteness! #IDie #IDie Maybe I'll turn a cam on my cat when I'm not home. Like those creepy nanny cams in teddy bears, except inside a scratching post or something... haha
    So glad to have stumbled across your blog! Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete