Tuesday, August 27, 2013

the little things: a bit of road rage


I'm not sure what happens to me to go from the picture on the right, to the one on the left, as soon as I get into my car. I'll be honest; I have road rage. I like to think of myself as a decent person, but when I hit that gas pedal, I become a crazed out version of myself.

Everything seems to annoy me when I drive. Kids in the street, someone not going at least the speed limit, people riding my bumper, the list could go on! I yell, I swear, I shake my fist. I'm kind of a nightmare to drive with. And I don't know where it comes from!

When tweens and teens are walking in the middle of the street as slow as can be, with no care to look around; I drive really close to them to scare them. When someone is driving painfully slow, and finally let me pass, I send a glare (but feel really badly if it's an elderly person, I'm sorry!). When someone pulls out slowly in front of me, I speed up to show them they shouldn't have done that. Why do I do this?! haha

Driving is just one of the those little things that gets to me. If it happens to you as well, fee free to vent along with me!

4 comments:

  1. I like to "show them" as well. Usually with a mean glare they don't even look at me to see, sometimes with the finger if they did something really douchey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I do thw SAME things! I take things personal on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And bad parkers who park like they own the parking lot! Worst pet peeve ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I have such serious road rage too it's absurd. I give the glare stare as well...except sometimes I do it and then realize it's a scary person at which my heart races and I peace outta there! haha!

    ReplyDelete