Wednesday, August 14, 2013

things to remember: a better tomorrow


I just love this quote. Yesterday, was a not so good work day. You know, one of those days where the bad things that happened just kept replaying over and over in your head. You're trying to forget about them, but your mind keeps going back. That happened.

But, that's what I love about this quote. I can't move forward, if I'm constantly thinking about the past. Story of my life, really. The upsetting days belong in the past. That's the only way I can clear a path for better tomorrows.

Is there a quote that you're loving lately?

2 comments:

  1. "Stop worrying about what can go wrong and get excited about what can go right" has been a favorite of mine lately. Loving that quote above. So true! Happy hump day!

    XOXO Fal
    falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the beauty of life - there is always a new day tomorrow to start fresh! "Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you" Walt Whitman

    ReplyDelete