Monday, August 5, 2013

wedding season

my behemoth height aside, the dress is by calvin klein

Wedding season has begun! The first to kick things off was one of my closest friends from high school, Lauren. She looked absolutely amazing in her vintage inspired theme. Out of our group of four from high school, she's the second to get married, and the third will be married in two weeks. We all cried together as she came down the aisle. It really was a beautiful day.

My friends and I had so much fun at the reception, dancing until my shoes could no longer handle my feet, and posing in the photo booth. Also, apparently when you go to a wedding solo, and a slow song comes on, the DJ will come over and offer to dance with you. Ya know, I'm good sitting by myself, enjoying a cocktail, and singing along hah.

Has your wedding season begun?


4 comments:

  1. my wedding season ended about 2 years ago...and I don't even know the next time I will be going to a wedding. I am going to consider this a blessing! :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl... my wedding season has been NUTS! by the end of october i will have attended 8 this year! and i had 9 last year haha... it's plan ridiculous!

    i LOVE that blue dress on you- it's amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole summer has been one giantess ding season. It's been so much fun, I just love weddings. That dress is such a pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A photo booth at a wedding, I think, is a must! I'm definitely going to have one. I'm glad you had a blast! And that blue dress totally suits you!

    ReplyDelete