Friday, August 2, 2013

ww: thank yous & catching up


This week has been a whirlwind for me with work and family things. We are always reminded about just how great this blogging community is. I again wanted to extend my thanks for all of the support I received this week! My grandfather passed last night, though I couldn't be there in South Carolina with him, my aunt is sending me a keepsake.

WHAT?!
How is it possible that we are into August already? Thus begins my three week wedding spree, a birthday, a beach house, and back to school for the college kids. This month seems to always fly by, so here's hoping we can slow down and enjoy it! What does your month look like?

OBSESSED
I don't know what happened to me, but I've become a tad bit obsessed with the new one direction song. Those boys make music that just gets stuck in my head, enough so that I end up downloading it and playing it constantly. Well played kids, well played. But, check out this funny video from DailyGrace, one of my fave youtubers, reviewing the best song ever music video with her mom...


CAUGHT UP
As a tv fanatic, not being able to watch anything for two weeks really put a wrench in my busy tv schedule. I'm just about caught up, minus a few true blood episodes, but I thought I would capture my reactions in one word: the bachelorette: uh-oh, teen wolf: whoa, pretty little liars: *silent confusion*, masterchef: yum. What show have you been loving this summer?

INSPIRATION FOR RIGHT NOW

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your grandpa :( hang in there pretty!

    as far as TV goes - MasterChef - need to get caught up. I am watching Brother vs. Brother, Big Brother, RHOC, Catfish, Interior Therapy...and many more that I can't think of right now. Oh Breaking Amish and Sister Wives too!

    ReplyDelete