Tuesday, September 17, 2013

blogging: i've found i'm not very interesting


There are a ton of great things about blogging. My favorite is getting to know other people through their blogs, but, then I come to the realization that I'm just not as interesting as those people haha! Maybe that's why I enjoy reading blogs so much. I love seeing crazy adventures, pictures from the weekends, or of foods, homes, friends, all of the things that I think 'hmm I don't take pictures very often' or 'hmm I sat on the couch all day sunday'. I kid, I kid...sort of.

So, in thinking of very interesting things about myself, I've come up with this mind blowing list:

  • I can touch my hangy ball with my tongue
  • I did high jump in high school and can jump over 5 feet
  • I've never had a boyfriend (6th grade doesn't count, and don't feel sad for me, I'm ok with it haha)
  • I tried out for a reality show once
  • I'm obsessed with food trucks and food in general
  • I think I'm allergic to gold, though this has never been proven by a doctor
  • I don't own a smart phone
  • I like fall

Yup, there ya have it. What are some very interesting things about you??

5 comments:

  1. You don't own a smart phone?? That's so rare to hear these days.

    That's so cool that you tried out for a reality show once. I've wanted to but I chickened out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which reality show did you try to get on?!

    I totally feel the same about not feeling interesting compared to some of the bloggers I read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- you have to tell us what show you tried out for! :)
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you about not feeling interesting enough as some of these other bloggers but I am sure we will get there right?!

    That is way interesting that you tried out for a reality show? I am with the other girls and would love to know which show.

    Your blog is beautiful and I am happy I found it. You are a gorgeous girl and I can't wait to read more about you.

    Found your blog through "Lets Be Friends" link up

    Kristin
    mybeautifulconfusedmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete