Friday, September 6, 2013

feel good friday: catching up with friends


My apologies for the lack of posts in the past two weeks. It has been so hectic at work because of the start of the semester. I only know what day it is because I title my friday posts "friday"!

There's nothing better than getting your friends together, and catching up on things. That's what I'll be doing this weekend with the girls that I went to London with back in July. There were about ten students on the trip, but I spent most of my time with these four girls. Though they were a bit younger than me, we all got along just great, and were a little family while we were in England. I showed them new things to eat and drink, and they showed me I could let loose and have fun.

I've accumulated a few sets of friends throughout my years of high school, college, and grad school. The thing I like best is that when we get together, it feels like no time has passed.

THINGS TO DO TO CATCH UP WITH FRIENDS NEAR AND FAR

  • Wine Tour
  • Ladies Night Party
  • Dinner and a Movie
  • Talk over Skype, FaceTime, or Google Hangouts
  • Plan a Reunion Vacation
  • Start a facebook message and send funny stickers (this happened last week)
  • Invite them over and make a lot of food and drinks (my personal fave)


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND


Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to set up a ladies' night for awhile now. It's so hard to get everyone together at once.

    I am going on a wine tour next weekend but only one girlfriend bought the groupon before it sold out. At least a random ladies' night can't be sold out ha. Coordination is the challenge!

    Have so much fun catching up with your friends!


    Big Apple, Little Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this quote! i say it to my best friend all the time haha

    xx

    www.peachesforwilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing feeds the soul like a ladies night. I make sure to make my girlfriends a priority often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a fun list of things to do! especially the wine tour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies nights are the best. Wine tour? yes please!

    ReplyDelete