Friday, September 27, 2013

feel good friday: sir stuffington


I must admit, I have become a crazy virtual cat lady, and this little cat is my latest obsession. Meet Sir Stuffington, the adorable little kitten who survived a raccoon attack. This little guy made the social media rounds last week, and I was oohing and ahhing at every post.


That face, reading the story of his survival, and the kindness of others, is just what I need for a good feeling. When I finally move to an apartment that allows pets, I'm going to adopt a rescue cat because of the many stories I've read online, especially on lovemeow.com.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. stop. i can't. i watched the story on cnn the other day and decided i could be a cat lady if my kitty was as cute as he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet kitty! I wish I could have a cat but Andrew is deathly allergic. :( It's nice that you want to rescue one though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for sweet animal stories like that. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete