Tuesday, October 22, 2013

100th post = 10 things


I've hit my 100th post, and with that, I give you 100 10 things that you did not know about me...

  1. I don't eat the ends of french fries.
    Why? I have no idea, but I don't like them if they are pointy or have skin.

  2. I used to run a couple Buffy the Vampire Slayer websites when I was younger.
    I was obsessed with the show and obsessed with creating websites. My most prized one was called A Slayer's Love and was a Buffy & Angel shipper site..ooooh.

  3. I can't drink caffeine or eat sugar after 7pm.
    I get a little crazy and then can't sleep. I ate a cookie once after that allotted time period and went absolutely nuts in my dorm room.

  4. I know a lot about sports.
    I'm the girl that can sit and watch games with a group of guys and actively participate. I also played with the boys in gym class and at recess.

  5. I'm a video game-somewhat-computer nerd
    I've always had a playstation and I like one-player games like Tomb Raider and Uncharted. I used to be the tech support for my suitemates back in college because I know a bit about computers.

  6. I've never lived outside of my home state of New York.
    Aka, I need to get out more.

  7. I want to write a young adult novel one day.
    I've got a lot of strange ideas in my head, and even stranger ones in my dreams. One of those is bound to be an idea for a book!

  8. My family heritage is mostly Ukrainian with a little bit of German, French, and English.
    This makes for interesting holiday meals and customs.

  9. I had many teeth issues as a kid.
    I had braces twice, many teeth pulled including a permanent, surgery to correct teeth that were going to come in over existing ones, three of the four wisdom teeth pulled, and gum surgery.

  10. They used to call me E.T.
    I have long fingers, and back in high school the kids on the track team called me E.T. At the awards banquet I was called up to receive my award, and all the guys held up their pointer finger. This one still haunts me haha.

Thanks so much for sticking around for 100 posts, here's to many more!



3 comments:

  1. aw! Thanks for following, I like your blog too! it brings me happiness, so I'll be sure to stick around for a while ;) I also hate ends of french fries!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post! You should definitely write a book. :)

    ReplyDelete