Wednesday, October 23, 2013

fall fest: drink recipes


On the fall fest drink menu, I'll be serving up some apple-y treats:

SPICED CIDER PUNCH

This is delicious!

  • Cider
  • Spiced Rum
  • Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
  • Cinnamon
Mix together as much, or as little, as you like. I eyeball everything so I don't have specific measurements.


CARAMEL APPLE MARTINIS

I saw this great recipe on Dara's blog The Southern Thing, and knew I had to include it for fall fest. I have to tweak the recipe a bit because it will be a bit strong for my married/no-longer-going-out friends.

  • Apple schnapps
  • Butterscotch schnapps
  • Apple Juice
  • Caramel sauce
Again, eyeball it as you see fit, and add the caramel to the glass before pouring the drink.


CARAMEL APPLE SHOTS

Pinnacle made my dreams come true this season and came out with a Caramel Apple vodka. It smells amazing, but tastes a bit potent, so I'll be cutting it with juice ha.

  • Caramel apple vodka
  • Apply Juice or Cranberry Juice
Serve in ice cube shot skull molds, which I found at wal-mart.

Yum! Do you have a favorite fall drink recipe?

1 comment:

  1. So much fall deliciousness! I don't normally like vodka but I think I could get on board with that caramel apple!

    ReplyDelete