Friday, October 11, 2013

feel good friday: alumni weekend


Tonight kicks off alumni weekend here at the college I work at/went to. It's that time of year when I don't feel so old, and I actually know people! Instead of pretending I'm a college senior with a major in molecular genetics (lies, but you should see the looks on peoples' face when I tell them), I can proudly say that I'm an alum.

What a difference a few years makes (take the above pics for example). Though it feels like just yesterday we were finishing up grad school, it's been quite a while. I'm fortunate enough that I have maintained a majority of the friends I had in college, though many are now married and/or with kids.

Alumni weekend is the perfect time to catch up with old friends, laugh about the things we used to do, and enjoy the memories. You really do meet the people you'll end up knowing for a lifetime in college, so if you're still in school; live it up, and if you graduated; remember it fondly.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment