Friday, October 25, 2013

feel good friday: cozy up


Now that the weather seems to have skipped over fall and just turned to winter, I've had to turn on my heat, find my gloves, and layer up. Once it gets bitterly cold out, the only thing I seem to want to do is get cozy and warm.

BLANKETS, BLANKETS, & MORE BLANKETS

Sherpa was my friend last winter, and it has already made an appearance this week. Sherpa blankets and sweatshirts are so soft and warm. I constantly rub it...yea, I thought that sounded strange.

Sherpa Throw: Steal Kohl's | Splurge Pottery Barn

Electric blankets are even better. I use it to heat up my bed, and then throw my sherpa throw on top. Perfect.


KEURIGS & CUPS OF WARMTH

The best thing my roommate has ever done was buy a keurig. I never thought I needed one until she brought it home. It's easy, it's instant, and perfect for the cold weather. The holiday coffee creamers are my favorites. Of course, my fridge is filled with pumpkin spice, and I've been loving International Delight's Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer.


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND
I saw this earlier this week, and just really liked the quote.

Enjoy your weekend! I'll be enjoying fall fest on saturday!


2 comments:

  1. Sherpa blankets are THE BEST! So soft and perfect for those chilly days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the blankets girl!! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete