Friday, October 4, 2013

feel good friday: fall has arrived


This was my view this morning as I left for work. The leaves are just starting to turn in my area. For some magical (?) reason, we are still having summer like temps in western new york! I left the house without a coat this morning...in october. It's been in the 70's all week, and I am absolutely loving it.

Nice fall weather always puts me in a good mood, especially since I live in an unpredictable weather pattern. I always want to be outside more in the autumn months. The fresh air feels good and the crisp smells make me feel even better.

If you're like me and have a bunch of friends who sell partylite, then you may have found some really great fall/autumn/halloween scents. I absolutely love Halloween Night and Ginger Pumpkin. Last year they sold a white pumpkin warmer on clearance! that was perfect for my apartment (a blogger's review).


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i love that quote!!
    happy friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving how warm its been lately!! Mmm.. Tim Horton's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best time of year is when the leaves start to change. We had a windy night last night and it was so comforting to fall asleep to!

    ReplyDelete