Friday, October 18, 2013

feel good friday: instragram love


I've been loving instragram lately, mostly because people have been posting amazing fall pictures. This time of year is beautiful here in western new york, though it's finally starting to cool down and feel more autumn-like.

One thing I need to really work on as a blogger, is to take more pictures! I see so many bloggers out there who are really talented photographers and/or take awesome pictures with just their iphone. The instagram filters always make me feel like a better photographer.

This weekend I hope to take more pictures, though rain is in the forecast. Also, in the forecast...I think I have a date tomorrow!?

 
my views at work

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. i am horrible at taking pictures! I need to take more too - besides of my dog haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get better at taking pictures on something other than my cell phone! And a date?! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have lovely views from your work! Lucky thing!

    Oooh date night?!" Exciting hope it goes well x

    ReplyDelete