Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hey october


October is here already, and it is my favorite month of all. I could go on and on about how I love the colors, the smells, the food, but then I'd sound like that saying that's been going around about a girl in yoga pants standing in line at starbucks for her pumpkin spice latte, going on and on saying everything that she loves about fall. I guess that's a thing now? I'm not really sure.

Anyways, I like to pack in as many things as I can during this month because it goes by so quickly. These are the things (future blog posts) I'm most looking forward to in October:

  • Scary Movie Marathons
    I love horror films and I love Halloween, so I try to watch as many movies as I can during this month.
  • Carving Pumpkins and Cooking Seeds
  • Fall Scents for Candles
  • Scarves & Boots
  • Slow-Cooker Recipes
  • Cider Drink Recipes
  • "Fall Fest"
    This year, I'll be hosting a "fall fest" party which will include pumpkin picking/carving, food, drinks, movies, and games. I'll be doing a post with all of the details and recipes later this month.

What are you most looking forward to in October?

3 comments:

  1. i want to come to fall fest. my fave fall candle is LEAVES at B&BW. Count me out of the scary movies though! Unless you plan to hold onto me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you about October - which is why we choose to get married this month. Especially in California we get a late Indian summer so it's usually gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that October is here! Bring on the cider and crockpots!

    ReplyDelete