Wednesday, October 2, 2013

recipe: spicy pumpkin dip


To kick off this month's 'fall themed' posts, I have a recipe for you that I tried last year. Sorry, no fancy pictures since I haven't yet made the dip this year.

I love any kind of dip recipe so when I found this one (Festive Pumpkin Dip) that included pumpkin, I knew I had to try it:

WHAT YOU'LL NEED
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 2 tbs taco seasoning
  • 1/8 garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
  • Chips, crackers, or veggies for dipping
  • Shredded cheese, optional, but cheese makes everything better so why not

WHAT YOU'LL DO
  • Combine the ingredients
  • Chill until ready to serve (the longer it sits to blend the flavors, the better it tastes!)
  • If you're skilled: you can put the dip in a pumpkin

I made this recipe so many times last year because my guests loved it, and because there will be leftover canned pumpkin since it only calls for half. 

Do you have any good fall dip recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment