Thursday, October 17, 2013

throwback: things from our childhoods

that's me | source ii

Yesterday, I came across a buzzfeed article that brought out all kinds of nostalgia:

50 Things You Will Never Be Able To Forget

There are so many gems in this article from school games to disney movies to things we thought were just pure awesomeness. I remember about 48 of the items on that list, and remember them well. I laughed pretty hard at 12 and 13, cringed at 14 and 17, and almost shed a tear at the end. 

There were so many great things from our childhood. Mine would have to be the toys, actual toys, ones that didn't involve a tv or computer screen and had us outside playing.

What were some of your favorite things from childhood?

2 comments:

  1. That list just brought me so much joy! A couple friends and I were reminiscing the other day about all those wonderful made for TV Disney movies like "Don't Look Under the Bed," "Quints," and "Rip Girls." Ahhh... those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that brought me back!! I can still remember the music behind the "coming soon" when it was on the movies!

    ReplyDelete