Friday, November 1, 2013

feel good friday: a lot to be thankful for


Once again, another month has snuck up on me. November is here, and it's the perfect time to reflect and think thankful thoughts.

While no one has the 'perfect life', this month is a good reminder that we should be thinking about what we do have. A little perspective goes a long way. Each day this month, I'm going to focus on one thing that I'm thankful for in my life, though I won't be posting them each day. Even though I feel like my life isn't really going anywhere currently, and I'm at a standstill, there's no reason to not be thankful for the things I do have.

I'm sure a lot of other bloggers will be doing similar projects this month, so if you have a link-up, or project planned, leave a comment below! I'd love to see what others are coming up with.

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. thank you. thank me. thank everybody. I need to remember that no life is perfect and to be thankful for the life I do have! xoxo u know who.

    ReplyDelete