Wednesday, November 6, 2013

hey remember that time i went to london...

and never did anything with the pictures I took? Yup, it's been months since I was across the pond, though it still feels like yesterday. With the holidays approaching, I know I'm going to get family members asking to see my trip pics. I've loved shutterfly for years now, so I figured it was the best place to create a photo book.

It seems they've made plenty of adjustments to the photo book development. You now have to select a 'theme', some of which are at an additional cost, and that theme depicts which backgrounds and embellishments you are allowed to use. I'm not sure how I feel about the lack of options once you've selected a theme, but the idea pages win me over. The idea pages are pre-designed layouts that you can plug in to your theme.

This is what I came up with...


                                        Click here to view this photo book larger

Do you use shutterfly, if not, which photo service do you like?

1 comment:

  1. yes! love shutterfly--and I like how easy it is to make presents! hope you got this book when they were having their deal! I just made two the other night and got like 50% off...the best deals!

    have a happy day!

    meagan

    ReplyDelete