Wednesday, November 13, 2013

the best & worst of snow

source i: my instagram | ii

Well, we had our first snowfall of the year yesterday, and I was not thrilled about it. It's much too soon for me to be shoveling off my car. But, hey I've lived in western new york all my life so I should be used to it by now. 

As I was muttering and swearing to myself because I couldn't get my snowbrush out from my trunk, I thought about the best and worst things of snow...

THE BEST
  • Pretty scenery
  • Christmas morning snow
  • Winter hats
  • When the season ends

THE WORST
  • Shoveling
  • Cold houses and cars
  • Snow on the seat of your car after opening the door to start up the engine for warmth
  • More shoveling
  • Falling on ice hidden beneath the snow
  • Frostbite
  • Hypothermia
  • But, most importantly: shoveling

What's on your best and worst lists about snow?

3 comments:

  1. Just a guess, but I think you don't like shoveling? :p

    I don't like it either but I don't have to worry about it since I'm in an apartment. What I don't like about snow is that it brings on the cold. Brr.. I don't like cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my worst is falling - falling hurts like badly I fell on the drive outside the house last year and was in agony for a few weeks.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in California I rarely see snow and although I wish for white Christmas's that whole cold/shoveling/cold/cold/cold makes me rethink things.

    ReplyDelete