Friday, January 17, 2014

feel good friday: checking in on your resolutions


It's been 17 days since the start of the new year, and the beginning of your resolutions. The biggest question is:
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

Have you been keeping up with your plans? Are you still on track to a better you this year? Do you need some motivation?

The Apple AppStore has a few themed sections under featured apps that can help with this. If your resolution is to get your body in shape, you can find apps for Classes & Trainers, Tracking Your Day, Mini Workouts, Running, and Yoga.

Some of my go-to apps for healthy eating/recipes are Fooducate and Real Simple. With Fooducate, you can log meals for the day, and look up important facts about food you're eating simply by scanning the bar code. With Real Simple, you can find quick recipes based on the basic ingredients you have to work with, and the amount of time you have to spend cooking. I tend to make the same thing all of the time, so this app will be especially helpful to break up the monotony of my cooking.

Just reading about how others are doing with their resolutions is enough motivation for me. We've hit the middle of the month, so now is a great time to check-in!

1 comment:

  1. Real Simple sounds like an app I'd use!

    I've been keeping up with my gym resolution! I hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete