Friday, January 3, 2014

feel good friday: cleaning & organizing?

source (not even close to my actual closet...yet)

It's hard to get a good feeling out of cleaning/organizing. I'm not a neat freak, but not a slob. I like organization, but loathe doing it. But, yesterday I went all out on my room. Why? Because I got a few new things which led to a complete overhaul of my bedroom. Just one new item gave me the inspiration to clean things out. I put on some music, started pulling things out of my closet, and throwing useless items out. It took a few hours, but after that I felt so accomplished.

Here are a few ideas to get you started on those new things that could lead to cleaning mode...

TIPS
The hangers for pants have freed up lots of room in my closet. I use a tooth brush holder to hold my makeup brushes, which turned out to be a much cheaper option. A laundry hamper that you can pull out the bag to take to the washer is very helpful.


INSPIRATION FOR YOUR WEEKEND
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I want to organize my closet so so so bad!!! I will come help you. You come help me. I am not a crazy neat freak but I do like my stuff organize and right now it is NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baskets are a life saver for me! I have so many in my closet! Hangers for pants is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a scarf hanger. But what I really need is a larger closet!

    ReplyDelete