Thursday, January 30, 2014

my mis-adventures with online dating


Dabbling in online dating can be an intimidating, nerve wracking, and also creepy thing. I've tried a few websites and apps, though no relationships or even dates came from them, I still have plenty of stories though.

I started out on match because those commercials really rope you in. But, you can't do much on match with a free account, and then you're suckered in again to pay $40 something bucks a month. I hated it, and hated wasting my money on it. So, I moved on to the free site plenty of fish. This was about a year ago, and I stayed for a while, until I just gave up and deleted my account. But, for your viewing pleasure, I happened to save some rather interesting messages:



And people wonder when I say that online dating isn't quite working out for me! Haha!

What are some of the more interesting messages that you've received online?



3 comments:

  1. Omg. That last one was so... vulgar. Kind of makes me want to punch that guy in the face for even suggesting any of those things!

    I've heard good things about Match though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I really like your blog!! so I decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award, If you need to know anymore information heres the link.. http://millagee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html Sorry if you have been nominated already! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is too funny! love your blog and what you talk about in it. it's different - good different! :) xx

    ReplyDelete