Wednesday, January 1, 2014

new year, better you


It's a new year! The time for new resolutions, big goals, and future plans. While I like to think that I can realistically meet my resolution expectations, I know I never stick to it. So, this year, I've decided to work on a better version of me rather than an entirely new version. I think it's somewhat impossible to create a new version of yourself for the new year. Why not just work on bettering yourself in certain areas? That seems a bit more realistic for me at least. That way, I won't be too disappointed when I can't reach my goals.

I made a couple iphone wallpapers for some new year inspiration. Feel free to download and use for yourself!



2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!

    I like you're look on this. It's definitely a good idea to better yourself in certain areas rather than create a new version of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome wall papers!!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete