Friday, February 28, 2014

feel good friday: hey march ya look a lot like january


It's hard to believe that March comes tomorrow when my car dashboard read -1 this morning. This has been the coldest winter that I can remember, and it looks like it's not letting up any time soon. Spring is so far from my mind right now, and knowing that it's March is a bit frustrating. It's tough to feel good when you're soooo cold...and pale...and dry-skinned!

It seems like the best thing to do in this case when I come home from work is to pop open a bottle of wine, bury myself under my electric blanket, and put on a movie.

Has it been extremely cold near you? If so, what do you do to feel good in the bitter chill??

1 comment:

  1. I'm so surprised to hear that it has been so cold in some places and so warm all winter in others. I live in California and it has been so warm that we might have a drought because of lack of rain. I'm originally from Montana though and they have had so much snow this year. The world is going crazy!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    PS I really like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete