Friday, February 7, 2014

feel good friday: ladies weekend

source | i wish my friends and i looked this glamorous while drinking

I'm in desperate need of a ladies night, and that's exactly what I've got going on this weekend. Getting all the girls together, having some drinks, and many laughs is the perfect feel good plan.

WINE TASTING
We are heading to a winery tonight for a release party with plenty of appetizers, price discounts, and of course, wine. One of my friends has been a bit blue lately, so we're hoping this will pick her spirits up!

CARD PLAYING
Have you played cards again humanity yet? It's wildly inappropriate, but so funny! It's a more crude version of apples to apples. I'm having a few friends over on Saturday to play.

DIP EATING
A ladies night isn't complete without snacks to munch on. I've been pinning a ton of recipes from buzzfeed lately: food board.

What's your favorite thing to do on a ladies weekend?


4 comments:

  1. Love a good ladies night, I just had one last night at my house. Pajamas were encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop! A limo company around here offers winery tours. They just you from winery to winery all day. That's pretty much my dream day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played cards against humanity but I've been seeing it everywhere. This looks like the perfect night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ladies night sounds fab. My only addition would be cookie...dough.
    Just bopped over from yesterday's blog hop! love your blog!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete