Thursday, February 27, 2014

inspiration: your own way

A day late on the mid-week inspiration, but here it is. Growing up, I seemed to have a sense of independence, no real need to follow the crowd. That isn't always the case for many people. And that could come and go throughout your life. I think it's an important thing to remember: to go your own way, create your own path kind of clicheness. Regardless of the cheese, it's a good mentality to have at any age. Do your own thing, just see what happens, it has to be better than following something just because everyone else is doing it.



2 comments:

  1. cute blog! i'd love it if you'd check out my blog and comment back, and im also running a fab giveaway that you should check out http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote! It def. hits close to home for me because I'm going through the whole adulthood, finding my own identity thing lately.

    Btw your new profile photo is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete