Friday, March 14, 2014

feel good friday: much needed laughs


After a semi-hectic work week, I'm in need of a few laughs. Someone decided a great joke for March would be to dump a blizzard on western new york. My campus shut down at noon on Wednesday, so I ventured out in to the tundra to get tacos on my way home. Seriously, a blizzard...in mid March. Hilarious.

ACTUAL FUNNIES

I'll be making this tomorrow:

Love Mamrie and her YDAD series.

These brothers, enough said:


And, a healthy dose of kitten cuteness courtesy of my favorite kitten cam:

Check out the live feed.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. sounds awful. the snow is melting like crazy in MN - let the floods begin!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy snow! i definitely needed those laughs after a long week!

    ReplyDelete