Friday, March 21, 2014

feel good friday: new spring clothes


Though it looks as if I won't be able to wear spring clothes any time soon, I still get a good feeling when shopping for a new haul. I have been obsessed with Lauren Conrad's line for Kohl's ever since it came out a few years ago. I love her style, I love how whimsical her pieces look, and the overall feel of her collections. I'm sure this isn't my first LC post. Plus, I can usually score great clearance or discount deals at kohl's.

I can think of a few things on my list to purchase. I do have to go shopping for a wedding shower this weekend so there's a great excuse to find some of those things:
skinny pant (35" inseam!) | dress | jacket | booties

What's on your list this spring?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lchoices xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC is so cute! Glad she debuted a less expensive line than her Paper Crowns collection. I always forget to shop her stuff!

    ReplyDelete