Wednesday, March 26, 2014

this all started a year ago today


Yup, one year ago today I felt the need to start up blogging again. It's been a fun year of writing, getting to know other bloggers, and sharing my somewhat-boring-mostly-quirky life with you all. It wasn't always easy. I went through phases of posting just to post, uncertainties about what to share, and self-consciousness about people reading my content.

But, once I realized that I started this blog because my other one failed due to said phases, I knew I was in the right place with the right people. My love of writing/reading was the reason I started this again in the first place, something I needed to always keep in mind.

Here we are...one year later. I feel like I have a system down. I have some great blogger friends. I no longer get discouraged or feel like giving up the blog life. And that's mainly due to you, for reading and commenting here, and sharing your blogs with me. A funny fact is that none of my friends or family know that I blog, not sure why I'm so secretive about it, but knowing that this is my own little happy place just makes me smile.

So, here's to another year, cheers friends!

2 comments:

  1. whoop whoooooooooooop. Cheers to you and your one year birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary :) One whole year with this blog that's awesome. Here's to many more :)
    x

    ReplyDelete